Kiral takes data handling, security and processing very seriously. Providing onsite and remote technical support to customers means that we are normally the biggest data handler on behalf of our customer.
To ensure that we meet standards and keep our staff up to date on the latest changes with the law we do the following:
- All staff are trained (on induction and annually) in relation to handling data and complying with Terms and Conditions
- Staff are familiar with Terms and Conditions and their personal responsibilities
- Regular meetings are held with all staff to discuss changes that might relate Terms and Conditions and to discuss best practices relating to data handling
Kiral offers a right to erasure process, if you wish to be erased let us know via our contact page
If you subscribe to one or more services that Primary Technology offer, we have privacy notices available for each of them.? The privacy notices set out how we process personal data and how it is stored, if you would like a copy of our privacy notice contact us.
When processing personal data:
- The processing is lawful, fair and transparent
- We are transparent about what the data is being used for
- Data is collected for a specific purpose
- Data is necessary for the purpose
- Data must be accurate and kept up to date
- Data is not kept for longer than necessary
- Data is kept safe and secure
Many of Kiral customers are modifying their own data protection practices to ensure Terms and Conditions compliance. Kiral will provide assistance with this wherever it can, for existing technical support customers we are offering a free IT Terms and Conditions audit. This audit is based around the changes that are likely to affect customers IT infrastructure and policies. We will suggest changes and best practices that will help customers comply with Terms and Conditions.? To book in your free audit please contact us.
To respond to the needs of its customers, business partners and suppliers and any new legislation, Kiral will keep its Terms and Conditions programme under review and will continue to provide updates of its data protection practices and compliance.